Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 1997 11:19:53 -0400
From:      "Amir Y. Rosenblatt" <amir@neuron.net>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   new xig X server out

Xig (formerly X-Inside) just put out v4.1 of their Accelerated-X server.
I installed the demo (along with updated drivers for the cyber9385 chipset
that were just uploaded yesterday) on my TP 765D -- works like a charm.  I
just ordered the full package -- should have it tommorow.  I used to use
their desktop X server when I hadmy FreeBSD server at home (the XFree86
drivers for my Number 9 Imagine 128 were pretty poor when I first got the
machine rolling).  I've always had awful luck with the XFree86 config
files so this was totally worth the money to me.  Just thought I'd mention
it.

	-Amir

--
    / \         I'm the *big* yak-daddy       | Amir Y. Rosenblatt
   /<@>\                                      | amir@neuron.net