Date:      Thu, 6 May 1999 15:42:20 -0500 (EST)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@rush.net>
To:        "Robert A. Moloney" <rob@affordablecare.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sorry!

On Thu, 6 May 1999, Robert A. Moloney wrote:

> I answered my own question!  LSL.com has a cd for $4.95 or $19.95.  Is
> WalnutCreek so much better that they can charge $39?

as far as i know, cheapbytes and places like LSL only give you ONE
cdrom, just enough to install, whereas wWallnut Creek gives you
4 cdroms:

1) install cdrom,
2) a "live filesystem" that you can boot off read-only,
    the entire FreeBSD source tree in "cvs repository form",
    you can use it to look at all the changes that have happend in FreeBSD
    in the last several years.
3) tons of programs that you can install for freebsd
4) more progras you can install with FreeBSD

I think cheapbytes gives you just and install cdrom with x11 on it.

they both have 800 numbers, why don't you call and ask?

-Alfred :P