Date:      Tue, 26 Jun 2001 16:23:48 -0500
From:      Gabor Kincses <gabor@nameprotect.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   burncd on ISO image fails

Hello,

I'm trying to burn ISO images (with burncd) on 4.1.1-RELEASE.  It keeps
on failing with an ioctl when fixate should be happenning:

/usr/sbin/burncd -f /dev/cdrom -s 2 data foo.iso fixate

when /dev/cdrom is linked to /dev/acd0c, which is

acd0: CD-RW <HP CD-Writer+ 7200> at ata1-slave using PIO3

The cds cannot be mounted on another machine (Device busy or W2k goes
brain-dead), while at least one of them I can mount from the same
drive...

BTW, I can burn music just fine.  Although one kinda fullish music CD
burn failed to produce a valid TOC if I recall correctly.  Could this be
just a bad drive?

Any ideas?

--
Gabor Kincses