Date:      Sun, 14 Mar 1999 22:15:14 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>, Cory Kempf <ckempf@enigami.com>, Bill Paul <wpaul@skynet.ctr.columbia.edu>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gigabit ethernet -- what am I doing wrong?

Oh, Don't worry I know that there are people on this list that know the answer
that you have suggested --- for instance just take a peek at
http://www.juniper.net those guys operate in the giga packet per second  range
of course if we want to know what they are doing we may have
to resort to Mediaval Spanish Inquisition style of interrogation 8)

That aside I just bought an NVIDIA Tnt AGP video card with 16MB of
memory for $150 I think  it has  sdram  (not sure ) at any rate the next
version
of Nvidia's chipset based boards are going to have fast sdram probably sub 8
nano
second range at least the demo models I read about have them which
I read about on Tom's hardware page *http://www.tomshardware.com".

	Have Fun Guys,
	Amancio