Date:      Wed, 27 Nov 2002 16:32:32 +0000 (GMT)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Ben=20Craig?= <bencraig@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NAT Help

Thanks again for the help.  Unfortunately this doesn't
seem to have worked either.  I've entered:

ifconfig fxp0 alias x.x.x.x

This simply replaces the existing fxp0 settings from
rc.conf with the alias settings (resulting in a loss
of network connectivity.  I've removed the original
alias0 - aliasx lines from rc.conf so the only fxp0
line is now for the main IP address for the interface:

ifconfig_fxp0="inet x.x.x.x netmask 255.255.255.248"

Regards,

Ben Craig.

 --- "Alvaro Rosales R." <aran80@wintersperu.com.pe>
wrote: > that's the problema , you have to add the
ifconfig

=====
--
Benjamin Craig