Date:      Mon, 28 May 2007 14:21:23 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        alexandre.delay@free.fr
Cc:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RE : UMASS pbm at startup

In message: <000001c7a158$29592310$0202a8c0@artemis>
            "Alexandre DELAY" <alexandre.delay@free.fr> writes:
: But why does it work with an other motherboard and not with an other =
one? It
: is the same usb mass storage and the same system. Is it possible that=
 it is
: due to IRQ interruptions? Maybe that the first motherboard doesn't ha=
ve IRQ
: on USB port!?

The no IRQ is a big hint.  Often times, usb is disabled by the BIOS by
not assigning an interrupt to the controller.  You might want to check
to see if usb isn't disabled.

Also, different motherboards have different chipsets, supported by
different drivers.

Warner