Date:      Tue, 03 Aug 2010 11:59:47 +0200
From:      Matthias Andree <mandree@FreeBSD.org>
To:        pcvs@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        gecko@FreeBSD.org, Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>, Beat Gaetzi <beat@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Pending repocopy request ports/148136 (was: Whither Thunderbird 3.1(.1)?)

Dear Ports Repomeisters,

I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes now.
May I be so bold to ping you on a pending repocopy request for Thunderbird?

It has been pending for a month now, and is in the critical path. Please see
<http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/148136>; and the message below,
quoted from the FreeBSD-ports@ list.

For questions, please refer to the originator, beat@ (Beat Gätzi).

Could someone look into that soonish? Thanks a lot!

Best
Matthias