Date:      Wed, 17 Mar 1999 14:32:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      rick hamell <hamellr@dsinw.com>
To:        Rich Fox <rich@f2sys.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: USB support - (again) (fwd)

> Also, since this is for a machine that I am building, will it matter which
> motherboard I use, if I opt to go with USB, (assuming it is indeed
> supported in 3.1)?

	Why bother with USB at all in the first place? It's one of those
sorta-technologies. Any motherboard you buy is going to be able to use
readily available off the shelve keyboards. You won't have to worry if
it's supported or not....:)

					Rick

---- "Religion exists because man can't belive that he's nothing more
then a random accident."