Date:      Wed, 25 Aug 1999 00:05:21 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de>
To:        dgilbert@velocet.ca
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mSQL getting stuck in objtrm state

In article <14273.34327.590896.433108@trooper.velocet.ca> you write:

>Mike> 	Since this last update to STABLE, I've been seeing the mSQL
>Mike> daemon (msql2d) getting stuck in objtrm state, and I'm forced to
>Mike> reboot to clean up.  I'm running mSQL binaries and library built
>Mike> under 3.2-RELEASE.
>
>I witnessed this 'objtrm' state locking up netscape this weekend.  I
>cvsup'd Saturday morning.

Both of you might want to try the `fix' i posted in the
`3.2-STABLE hangs after several hours ...' thread,

 My hangs also were in objtrm, and other processes then later hung
in vmwait or iowait...  With the patch i haven't seen a hang yet,
my kernel is back to be as stable as the one(s) from before Jul 28.

 Regards,
--
Juergen Lock <nox.foo@jelal.kn-bremen.de>
(remove dot foo from address to reply)