Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 2000 16:32:30 -0800
From:      Drew Tomlinson <drewt@writeme.com>
To:        'Otter' <otterr@telocity.com>, "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: URLs For Script Intro for Newbie

I did that and I made a script and rebooted but my script did not run as the
program wasn't listed in my ps -acux output.  But if I did cd
/usr/local/etc/rc.d and then issued ./myscript.sh it works fine.  This is my
script:

103 Blacksheep# cat dynip.sh
#!/bin/sh
/usr/local/bin/dynipclient -f /etc/dynip.cfg

Where would I find the output of what happened when this was run during
boot?

Thanks,

Drew