Date:      02 Dec 1999 09:19:18 -0500
From:      Chris Shenton <chris@shenton.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to build STABLE without Sendmail (leave qmail alone)

I'm using qmail now with the "sendmail" wrapper to make other programs
happy.  When I do a "make world" it clobbers this and re-installs
sendmail.  This causes the new sendmail to be used to deliver mail and
it gets stuffed in /var/mail/username instead of where qmail delivers
it, ~username/Mailbox (or ~username/Maildir/).

How do I configure the build process to not build sendmail, or at
least not install it?

Thanks.