Date:      Wed, 10 Jun 1998 23:22:44 -0700
From:      rec@RCousins.COM (Robert Cousins)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Query about CD-RW Drive

Hello:
	I have a Memorex CRW-1622 CD-RW drive. It is IDE connected.
I'm running 2.2.6. FreeBSD seems to be able to find this drive and
to use it as a CD-ROM reader. However, I haven't figured out how
to use it as a CD-ROM writer and/or rewriter.
	Does FreeBSD have support for this (or similar devices)
and if so where should I look for more info on how to use it?

Thanx
Bob Cousins
rec@RCousins.com