Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2000 01:54:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      <jkoshy@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        jkh@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   IPv6 status in FreeBSD

Hi,

It so happens that there is an oppurtunity to present a short talk on
FreeBSD at an upcoming global IPv6 conference being held nearby, and as a
committer living in the vicinity, I'm considering doing some advocacy and
talking about our V6 capability in the 4-STABLE and 5-CURRENT branches.

If you have information (URLs, docs, earlier presentations, ...) that
I could look at and borrow from, then these will be much appreciated.

The URL for the conference: http://ipv6.india.hp.com/summit/index.htm

Thanks,
Koshy
<jkoshy@freebsd.org>