Date:      Sat, 27 Jul 1996 00:37:45 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   XV 3.10a port uploaded to freefall

I've uploaded my first port!  I noticed that no one had made a port of
xv 3.10a, so I went ahead and created one.  xv is shareware, which
means that if you use it, the author wants money.

I play around with it from time to time to amuse myself, but don't use
it seriously for anything.

It can't be placed on a cdrom, since that is considered, by the
author, to be a commercial use.

I think I managed to reflect these things in the Makefile.

The port can be found on freefall.freebsd.org in
~imp/xv-3.10a-port.tar.gz.  I wasn't sure where to upload it
otherwise.

This is a learning experience for me, so please let me know if I've
committed a breach of protocol.

Warner