Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 2019 09:52:43 +0900
From:      Denis Polygalov <dpolyg@gmail.com>
To:        Robert Crowston <crowston@protonmail.com>
Cc:        tech-lists <tech-lists@zyxst.net>, freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: raspberry pi 4

OMG,
people please please don't be fooled by RPi 3 or 4 or 44...
It is not in my or anyone's power to decide what FreeBSD arm community work=
 on
but please let's enhance support of the good OS (FreeBSD)
on a *good* boards. Let's leave disaster OS to people who want
to fight with nasty bugs...
ROCK64 was released a year ago and it is better than RPi 4 now.
ROCKPro64 even more better and have PCIExpress slot - unique
and most desirable feature on ARM boards. Also RTC clock
and battery connector for it.
Here is also independend opinion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D0diTHAmVbhc

Apologize in advance for the off-topic.
Also, I have nothing to do with ROCK64 makers,
I just bought one of them while ago and tried to
boot FreeBSD on it without success and it is sad
to see people who can actually fix it to spend
time with objectively worse hardware just due to hype
around it.

Regards,
Denis Polygalov.

On 7/10/19, Robert Crowston via freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org> wrote=