Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 02:13:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      abram olson <dacia_icarus@yahoo.com>
To:        Andrew Boothman <andrew@cream.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: how to update ports collection

Hey Andrew, thank you.  I'm cvsuping right now with my
refuse file blocking all the non-english language
stuff and the crypto stuuf that I just don't use.

Thanks again.

Abe

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/cvsup.html
> rather than install the port. *much* easier!
>
> Hope that helped.
>
> Andrew.
>
> abram olson wrote:
>
> > awesome.  Thanks Josh.  Id read the section on
> cvsup
> > but I was hesitant becasue I feared an hours and
> hours
> > long download.
> >
> > I'll give it a go later tonight.

=====
Jesus saves.
Allah forgives,
Cthulu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.