Date:      Thu, 27 Jun 2002 04:08:50 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Sanjay Bhattacharya <sanbh@gmx.net>
To:        postmaster@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org;, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   This is an insult

I have unsubscribed from this list as I thought some of the posts were
rather useless. And even after unsubscribing I'm receiving post which I consider
nothing but spam. richard you bastard racist son of a bitch. I am from India.
India never bombed America. I see racism clearly in your post. Well hear
this... You seem to be an illiterate, uncultured, ignorant and a stupid dumb
jerk. Your knowledge of geography is worse than that of a kid. For your
information terrorists , WHO WERE NOT INDIANS, did the bombing. And who the bloody
hell do you think you are. What gives you the right to insult Indians and India
in a list like this??? India is a great nation which has always believed in
peace and not war. And if you have some political knowledge, which I believe
is impossible for an illiterate fool like you, you shall see that India always
spreads the message of peace throughout the world.

 I URGE THE LIST ADMIN OF THE FREEBSD LIST TO BAN RICHARD
(richardh@wsonline.net) FROM THE FREEBSD LIST OR ELSE I WILL BE FORCED TO CONSIDER THIS LIST AS
BEING ANTI INDIAN AND RACIST. RICHARD HAS NO RIGHT TO INSULT US (INDIANS) OR
INDIA. I REQUEST THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST RICHARD
IMMIDIATELY.