Date:      Thu, 11 Feb 2016 19:42:49 +0100
From:      Kris <krisb@interia.eu>
To:        Emmanuel Vadot <manu@bidouilliste.com>
Cc:        werner@thieprojects.ch, freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on the $9 C.H.I.P

Yep, that's what I meant. As long as we distinguish Allwinner naming
convention from what is inside we shall be fine (although Allwinner
tries hard to confuse people... as if ARM had not done enough :) )
That being said I think support for Allwinner chips is worth being
continued. They are cheap, quite robust, quite popular, and
documentation is reasonably available (credits go to sunxi I must admit)
So enough talking, time to go down to basement, disconnect my old
Olimex-A10-Lime and try to put FreeBSD on it.
I do expect troubles as I am not convinced it will work out of the box
(e.g. it is A10 but I can see there is A20_cpu_cfg (dual core) among
files.allwinner, which does not sound right to me...). However I also
see that some good soul put more sources in compare to 10.2 tree.