Date:      Wed, 5 Nov 2008 11:45:10 -0800
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   console locked again:: load over 2.00

Hey guys,

Any ideas *why* my load is so high when my desktop wasn't touched for 9, 10 hours?
I was running mostly KDE3 konsoles, and had a few other processes going, the
apps iconisized.  The server is still running; I've killed everything I can think of
to reduce the load.  It may be that the screen won't come back if the load is >
1.00.  I'm upgrading my kernel to see if *that* has any effect.  O/wise, I'm out of
ideas.

Anybody??

gary

--