Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2001 19:29:31 -0600
From:      "Peter Avalos" <pavalos@theshell.com>
To:        <FreeBSD-standards@freebsd.org>
Subject:   renice

I was looking into adding the -n option to renice, but I got a little
confused when I read about it. Is renice supposed to only accept the -n
option, or is it supposed to be compatible with how it's done now, and
have -n just be an additional option?

Reference:
http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/7908799/xcu/renice.html

If someone could clear that up for me, I'll go ahead and volunteer to
implement it.

--Pete