Date:      Sun, 30 Jun 1996 10:05:22 +0200
From:      Marco Masotti <mc7953@mclink.it>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        mc7953@mclink.it
Subject:   Re: Rlogin as root refused

Thanks for the answers, and I much appreciate who scrupled with emphasis
on that sensible point.

However is not insanity, so far :-), that solicited my question, just I
wanted to know it a bit better and for my security awareness. But, I
agree, such advices sometime are never enough...

Despite my Lan is completely private, I would not set a .rhosts file
like that, unless for seeing how it works.

For those who care, with regard to my previous assertion of SunOS not
needing the secure option in ttytab file, please disregard that. SunOS
also requires it, but it's set by default for all pttys.

Greetings to all.

Marco.