Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:35:31 -0700
From:      Bill Campbell <freebsd@celestial.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: anyone have a favorite laptop?

On Mon, Sep 24, 2007, Arend P. van der Veen wrote:
>We have used Thinkpads for a long time.  I am currently using a T60.
>Never had any problems.

I used Thinkpads for about 10 years with various Linux systems.
My last one was a Thinkpad 600 which I used continuously from
August 1999 through March 2007 when I got a Mac Powerbook (now if
only I could run OS X on a Thinkpad :-).

We have used a fair variety of Thinkpads with our auction
software for the last 10 years or so with excellent results.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill@celestial.com  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

Liberty don't work as good in practice as it does in speeches.
    Will Rogers