Date:      Mon, 7 May 2001 16:16:44 -0600
From:      Adam Serediuk <adam@suitesystems.com>
To:        "'freebsd-isp@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   INN

I've been trying to get ISC INN setup over the past few days to get a news
server setup with little success. We have an upstream feeder which we would
like to connect to. Anyone setup INN before on this list care to give me a
hand? I've got the server up and running locally fine, but I just can't get
it to get articles from the upstream site or to post to the upstream site.

--
Adam