Date:      Fri, 01 Sep 1995 17:54:36 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        maher@azstarnet.com (maher katbah)
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, FreeBSD-hackers@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: who is "Don's FList drop"?

We're being spammed again.  I thought that his message to questions
would just be another one-off whine, but this is worse than that.

I don't know why our filtering didn't work, but we're certainly
looking into it.  Needless to say, this man will never receive one
tiny bit of help with his FreeBSD system from ME!

In the meantime, I would like to suggest that people try to contact
this man's site administrator and complain bitterly.  Maybe if the
poor guy gets 100 calls in the first day he'll shoot this stupid f**k
and save us and the world in general a lot of future grief.  Failing
that, I suggest taking up a collection to buy Maher an express
vasectomy.  The thought of someone like this reproducing himself fills
me with horror and disgust.  If he already has, then I suggest his
children be taken away and raised by something more civilized, like a
pack of arctic wolves.

					Jordan