Date:      Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:44:52 -0600
From:      "mike" <mike@coloradosurf.com>
To:        "Drew Tomlinson" <drewt@writeme.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Problems with apache13-fp (installed from ports)

Drew,

Thanks for your reply.

Doing the basic 'make install' from ports automatically starts (what I
believe is) change_server.sh which prompts you to install a root web (I
created the root web, no sub web, tried a virtual web but that is another
story). This is the web (the root web) from which I receive the error. It
gave me an error when I tried to install a virtual web also but I'll worry
about that one when I get the root web functioning properly. The error below
is from my httpd-error.log:

[Tue Jul 17 11:29:13 2001] [error] [client 209.245.8.244] File does not
exist: $HOME/wwwfp/_vti_bin/shtml.exe/_vti_rpc

thanks,

mike