Date:      Wed, 20 Jan 1999 21:54:05 -0600
From:      "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: more frontpage....

From: Andrew Angrick <angrick@netdirect.net>
> Hi all...
>
> I just tried to compile apache 1.3.4 w/ mod_frontpage.....I got the
> following error during make install. Anyone have any ideas? This is not a
> FreeBSD port. I compiled the freebsd port of apache 1.3.3 w/frontpage
> without problems.
>
> gcc -c  -I../../os/unix -I../../include   -funsigned-char `../../apaci`
> -fpic -D
> SHARED_MODULE mod_frontpage.c && mv mod_frontpage.o mod_frontpage.lo
> mod_frontpage.c: In function `FrontPageAlias':
> mod_frontpage.c:678: structure has no member named `execfilename'
> *** Error code 1

The frontpage module requires 3 patches to the main apache sources
(patch-f{h-j} in the apache13-fp port).  Also, you need to remove quotes
from the DocumentRoot Directive, as thefpadmsrv.exe program doesn't know how
to handle quotes.

NOTE: I have sent Andrew the completed apach13-fp port for Apache v1.3.4.
It builds, but hasn't been tested for installation, server operation, and
de-installation.

Scot