Date:      Sat, 30 May 1998 08:38:24 +0800 (CST)
From:      Hoffmann Yen-Wei Liu <ywliu1@tao.sinanet.com.tw>
To:        malartre@aei.ca (Malartre)
Cc:        jkb@best.com, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OpenBSD 2.3...

> I have nothing against anyone, any project. But I've readed Theo's
> coremail:http://www.theos.com/~deraadt/coremail.html
> I've a lot of question in head now. To much questions.
> Search "FreeBSD" in that page. The problem is than its only a log and everyone
> seems to lie.

Hi,

I didn't finish reading it. I browsed it quickly and , well, yes, had a lot
of question marks in the head. What had Theo done to make NetBSD really angry ?
Why did NetBSD core team member call Jordan a liar ? Looks like NetBSD project
is not friendly to FreeBSD project...

Anyway, my dream to unite the free BSDs will just be never-ending... ^_^

Yen-Wei Liu