Date:      Wed, 13 May 1998 11:11:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        Stephane Raimbault <segr@segr.ml.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netwoking Problem!

On Tue, 12 May 1998, Stephane Raimbault wrote:
> device ed0 at isa? port 0x280 net irq 10 iomem 0xd8000 vector edintr
> device ed1 at isa? port 0x300 net irq 11 iomem 0xd8000 vector edintr
> --snip--
> 					       ^^^^^^^
>
> I believe that would cause me problems...  If so what would be a good
> value to change it to? is 0xd9000 a value that would work?  What is the
> next available size on the system?

That's a problem only if you are using the western digital cards.
ne2000's don't care.

To get valid values you'll need to run the DOS setup program for the
cards, select the values in that program and then use those values
for the kernel.

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  714 443 4172
 DPC Systems / Beach.Net                                    dan@dpcsys.com