Date:      24 Apr 2002 20:17:17 +0300
From:      Martin Klaffenboeck <martin.klaffenboeck@gmx.at>
To:        dinoex@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   gcvs bug

Hello,
  I write to you, because I have seen, that there is a new version of
gcvs on http://www.wincvs.org/download.html.  I just tryed to change the
Version in the Makefile and delete the files - Directory (recursivly)
but it does not work.  I got an other error there.

How long does it normaly take when a bug is reported, that someone finds
the error?  Do you know what the error means?  Maybe I can change
something by myselve to geht it running?

Thank you,

Martin

PS.  This is the bug report I meant:

     Virtuelle Jugendarbeit auf http://create.kleinerdrache.org