Date:      Tue, 29 Aug 2000 19:40:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Griffiths <ctg1701@yahoo.com>
To:        Archie Cobbs <archie@whistle.com>
Cc:        net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mpd-netgraph and vpn issues

I am trying to do client pptp with proxy arp.

I can ping the client just fine from the server once
connected, but cannot get any info back the other way.

I will try tcpdump tommrow to see if anything is
coming back up stream but I do not think it is.

Please let me know if you have any suggestion and/or
have tried this.

Thanks

Chris