Date:      Thu, 29 Jul 1999 08:59:59 -0500
From:      "David B. Aas" <dave@ciminot.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Need consulting help with v3.2 firewall configuration

I am getting to the point where I will be willing to pay for some help!

I have a firewall running with 2 nics, one connected to an inside net, the
other connected to a DSL Internet connection. Squid is loaded, and FreeBSD
is configured as a secondary DNS and a time server. I added sendmail. All
seems to be working OK, except my clients inside my network cannont access a
POP3 server to check email on existing accounts outside on the Internet.

Send me email so I can get this problem!

Dave Aas
dave@ciminot.com