Date:      Mon, 29 May 2006 09:18:15 -0700
From:      Aaron VanAlstine <aaronvan@comcast.net>
To:        Gary Corcoran <gcorcoran@rcn.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ASUS P5LD2 motherboard won't boot from HD

Thanks. There seems to be two areas in the BIOS where I can set the boot
drive. In the setup utility the 1st boot device is set to Intel Striped
RAID. Additionally, there is an option during POST to select the boot drive
by hitting F8. Although I select hard drive from that screen, it always
defaults to the CD/DVD.