Date:      Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:44:17 +0300
From:      "ANdrei" <arusan@gmx.net>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   working 11g adapter pci

have rebuild world yesterday and got my TrendNet TEW-423PI  802.11g PCI
Adapter to work. performs flawlessly, from what I can tell from the testing
until now. Based on TI ACX111, using the ndisulator.

If there is some list I can add it to so that others know it's reported
working, could you please let me know? As some other adapters that use the
acx111 (like D-Link 520+ I also own) have problems with FreeBSD...

please CC me on answers, as I am not subscribed to this list.

tks,
ANdrei
---
The problem with our world is stupidity.  I'm not saying there should
be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the