Date:      Mon, 26 Sep 2011 21:33:18 +0200
From:      "crsnet.pl" <crsnet@crsnet.pl>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 9-Beta3 on X300 2 problems

 Hello.
 I upgrade my FreeBSD 8.2-Release to FreeBSD 9-Beta and pkg_delete -f -a
 and add new (that same) pkgs with pkg_add.
 And system, xorgs, wine, opera, java, flash works ok, but...
 I find two things that dont works ;/

 1. Suspend.
 On FreeBSD 8.2 when i make ifconfig wlan0 down, and use zzz from X.org
 all works. Suspend/resume.
 Now when i make this same, system go to console and suspend. When i try
 to resume. System show console, but when i try to press ALT+F9 i get
 long beeep and system hang ;/
 I found on Google that i can try, to make uhci as a module, and first
 unload it, and then suspend system. But when i try to kldload uhci
 system go to dbg and hangs ;/

 2. Kadu/Gnu Gadu.
 I dont know why, but when i run kadu / gnu gadu and try to connect to
 Gadu-Gadu network software segments ;/
 Kadu with signal 6, GnuGadu with signal 11.
 I try to use old gadulib, or recompie it. But this doesn't help ;/

 [cr4sh@x300 ~]$ uname -a
 FreeBSD x300 9.0-BETA3 FreeBSD 9.0-BETA3 #2: Mon Sep 26 00:25:30 CEST
 2011     cr4sh@x300:/sys/amd64/compile/GENERIC  amd64

 Regards.