Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 2004 17:57:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: netgraph only on i386/ia64 - why ?

I dropped scottl and re from the cc list, since they're busy and asked
us to work it out on our own.

On 20-Aug-2004 Julian Elischer wrote:
> Ok so what is the next number that should be used?
> it's currently  #define __FreeBSD_version 600000
>
> 600001?

Yes, that would be the next number.  I question whether
__FreeBSD_version needs to be bumped at all, though, since the
change is already reflected in NG_VERSION and NG_ABI_VERSION.  Any
port that uses netgraph would be compiled against the header files
on the system, so I can't see how it would be useful to change
__FreeBSD_version for this.  (Not that I feel very strongly about it.)

> here's a cut-n-paste version.. for comment..
> it's ready to commit.

Thanks for taking this on.  I haven't tested it, but it looks good.
Just one nit: "align" is misspelled as "allign" in the UPDATING entry.

John