Date:      Sun, 30 Sep 2001 02:27:17 +0400
From:      Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@mail.ru>
To:        root@pukruppa.de, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: libglade fails

On Fri, 28 Sep 2001 17:28:58 +0000 (GMT), P. U. (Uli) Kruppa wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am running -stable and in /usr/ports/devel/libglade
> # make install
> fails with

Unfortunately, from the log I do not see what the problem is. Please
do the following:

1. Recvsup your ports tree.
2. Ensure that you have latest versions of all ports installed
   Hint: se pkg_version(1) to find outdated ones and then
   rebuild/reinstall them.
3. Try to build libglade again, and if it still fails, then remove
   libglade/work and send me a full log of running make in libglade
   directory (hint: use script(1) to get the log).

-Maxim