Date:      Thu, 29 Jun 2000 00:33:08 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Trust FM560LKI modem force 8250

In message <200006290635.XAA01404@mass.osd.bsdi.com> Mike Smith writes:
: > In message <3957C665.272BEC3A@genprofile.com> David Bauer writes:
: > : My sio.c is not exactly the same (4.0-RELEASE) but I found the two
: > : places and changed it. But unfortunately this does not solve the
: > : problem. The interrupt buffer overflows are still there.
: > : Any other ideas ?
: >
: > The problem isn't with your FIFO.  Like I said before the problem is
: > with your application.  At least that's usually what the interrupt
: > level problems mean.
:
: No, that's tty-level overflows.  See sio(4).

Ah.  It is a possible problem in the bottom half of the driver.  I got
confused.  I wonder what the problem could be...

Warner