Date:      Mon, 7 Aug 2006 12:05:58 +0300
From:      Vasil Dimov <vd@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        udo.schweigert@siemens.com
Subject:   mail/mutt-devel: regression in 1.5.12

--zhXaljGHf11kAtnf

Hi,

Since I upgraded mutt-devel from 1.5.11 to 1.5.12 moving through the
messages became hell slow.

I use IMAP and when I open a folder and hold down ``j'' or down-arrow
the hilighted line starts to move downside very slow (just as if the
keyboard repeat rate is set up low). When it reaches 5th message I
release the ``j'' key and it goes by itself up to the 18th message.
I find this really annoying and it renders mutt almost unusable for me :/
I just installed 1.5.11 again and the hilighted line flies like an arrow
and stops as soon as I release ``j'', so the problem is definedly
between 1.5.11 and 1.5.12. More precisely the port from 16 Jul works
fine and the port from 20 Jul does not, see CVS logs:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/mail/mutt-devel/Makefile

Any ideas?

--=20
Vasil Dimov
gro.DSBeerF@dv

Testing can show the presence of bugs, but not their absence.
                -- Edsger W. Dijkstra

--zhXaljGHf11kAtnf

--zhXaljGHf11kAtnf--