Date:      Fri, 1 Feb 2002 17:45:32 -0500
From:      Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
To:        Erik Trulsson <ertr1013@student.uu.se>, Paul Fardy <pdfardy@mac.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: *_enable="YES" behavior is bogus

Oh.  Damn.

Someone *added* freebsd-current to this thread without removing
freebsd-stable.  Several people have requested that we stop
discussing this on freebsd-stable, and I *thought* I was only
sending my recent messages to the one mailing list.

I do not particularly care which mailing list this discussion
is on, but I really think we should pick one mailing list and
keep it on only one list.  Peoples' nerves are frazzled enough
already about this topic without having to see this on two
mailing lists!

I'm sending this message only to stable, with the hint being
that maybe we should debate the topic only on -current, as
several others have suggested/requested.