Date:      Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:26:18 -0600
From:      "Samuel Chow" <cyschow@shaw.ca>
To:        "Roman Neuhauser" <neuhauser@bellavista.cz>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: using a printer shared from a windows machine

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roman Neuhauser" <neuhauser@bellavista.cz>
> i have this problem: my computer is the only non-windows
> pc in the office. There's one NT4 server with a shared HP 5L
> which the other win2k boxen use for printing.
> [snip]
> Or, do i have any other options if i want to print on that printer?

    Samba cab help in this situation.
    Install samba and look at the file
    /usr/local/share/examples/samba/printing/smbprint.
    Your answer is right there.  BTW, my samba is
    2.0.7, it might at a different location in
    the newer versions.

    How did I know this?  I was the rebel in my
    office a couple of years ago too. 8-)

---
Samuel Chow
cyschow@shaw.ca

This message is displayed using recycled electrons.
Segmentation Fault (core dumped)