Date:      Thu, 23 Nov 2000 13:45:00 -0600
From:      "Ing. Guillermo R. Martinez Hernandez" <gmo@www.comunica.net.mx>
To:        "Tim McMillen" <timcm@umich.edu>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: help!!!! i forget passwd root and i have ttys close

Tim si Hablas espaņol seria fabuloso!!!

if no speak panish :-( but no problem

I worked whit floppy but i can not mount root file system, i thing if a may
put my kernel of my system in one floppy without rc file ( or this file whit
other config ) maybe i can change my passwd of root ( in this moment i have
login of admin maybe is util )

Thanks for all and i Wait for your help

Guillermo Mtz