Date:      Thu, 30 Sep 2004 02:54:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mark Jayson Alvarez <jay2xra@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is there a reverse Network Address Translation???

Hi,
  I wan't to access my pc at work from home through
freebsd's sshd. Is it possible?, knowing that it
doesn't have a public ip address? That workstation of
mine is only gaining internet access through LAN
servers and routers. Will it help if I know the
gateway ip where my workstation passes through and the
proxy as well as dns server's ip's? I know its
possible but I can't imagine the process, perhaps
something like a reverse network address
translation... Any idea?

Thanks--> :-)