Date:      Thu, 7 Sep 2000 20:43:53 -0500 (CDT)
From:      jolan <jolan@enteract.com>
To:        "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@kdm.org>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Gravis Ultrasound PnP

I have:

device pcm
device gusc0 at isa? port 0x210 irq 5 drq 5 flags 0x13

I think the only difference between the PnP Pro and the PnP is the Pro has
512k of sampling RAM? Yeargh. Can't remember that far back.

but when I play an audiofile, the first half second or so loops
continuously until I kill the process. I get the following error message:
pcm0: play interrupt timeout, channel dead

gusc1: <Gravis UltraSound Plug & Play PCM> at port
0x220-0x22f,0x320-0x327,0x32c-0x32f irq 12 drq 5,7 on isa0

pcm0: <GUS CS4231> on gusc1

unknown0: <Generic ESDI/IDE/ATA controller> at port
0x1e8-0x1ef,0x3ee-0x3ef irq 10 on isa0

unknown1: <Game Port> at port 0x201 on isa0

gusc2: <Gravis UltraSound Plug & Play OPL> at port 0x388-0x389 irq 5 drq 1
on is a0
gusc3: <Gravis UltraSound Plug & Play MIDI> at port 0x330-0x331 on isa0

It looks like it's not wanting to go on the irq, dma & io port I'm trying
to force it on. 210, 5, 5 & 6 have worked for me in the past. I looked
through sound_config.h but it doesn't appear to allow hardcoding of
values. Any input?

--Jolan