Date:      Wed, 4 Dec 2002 16:02:13 -0400 (AST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        Jeff MacDonald <jeff@interchange.ca>
Cc:        Alex Hayward <xelah-freebsd@xelah.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Another Jail Question

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, Jeff MacDonald wrote:

> Any idea when it will be merged into the main code base ?
> i tend to stay away from development branches..

not sure, I believe not until 2.2 is fully released ... since I'm one of
the ones that pushed for it to happen, I kinda had to be one of those
willing to pound it too :)

> that being said, why the hell am i running apache2.. who knows.

Actually, Apache2 has some nice features, but the PHP4 guys are having too
much of a time keeping themselves in sync, we haven't fully deployed it
... she stable, but don't expect to upgrade when they release new
versions, since chances are your PHP4 will be broken for awhile :(