Date:      Mon, 2 Jun 1997 00:58:24 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <jmg@hydrogen.nike.efn.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anyone seen Mike Pritchard?

Jordan K. Hubbard scribbled this message on Jun 1:
> I'm beginning to seriously suspect that the man may have come to an
> untimely end.  Has anyone had any news of his continued existence?

well.. I guess since someone asked, Joerg and I have been puzzling
over this problem too... as he hasn't answer any mail in a long time...

I did manage to find out that most of his login's were from University
of Minnesota, and am going to call the lab that he logged in from tommorrow
in hopes of finding more info out about him...  (good thing for a while
reverse dns broke, else I would of never found an ip address :) )...

if anyone has more information on Mike we'd really appriciate it...
Joerg did have another email address for him, but he hasn't recieved
a resoponse from the admin of the system (and the email account is
no longer valid)...

I hope we find him in good health...  ttyl...

--
  John-Mark Gurney                          Modem/FAX: +1 541 683 6954
  Cu Networking

  Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD