Date:      Thu, 08 Jul 1999 15:48:21 -0700
From:      Zander Collier <zcollier@cncx.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Soundblaster Pro support

Hello all,

I (thought I) included the necessary soundblaster support in
the configuration and compile, but after rebooting, part of
the boot sequence stats that I need to add in Soundblaster
Pro support before the card would work.

I *DID* put a Soundblaster 32 PnP in the machine and would
assume that it is a SB Pro and *DOES* require the support.
(it's been so long since I threw out the packaging that I
don't remember...)

The question is: "Where do I look to find the proper entry
for SB Pro support to be compiled into the kernal?"

My book is an old Complete FreeBSD circa 2.2.5.  I also
cannot find the info on freebsd.org.  :(

Thanks in advance,
-Zander