Date:      Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:47:16 -0600
From:      "Arcnum Mage" <arcanmun@hotmail.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C05963.3F946CA0

I got a couple of questions for you. First I was looking in the FAQ and c=
ouldn't find anyhting about the use of a PCI win-modem under freeBSD. So =
will a win-modem work? And second will freeBSD work with my BootMagic pro=
gram and let me choose wether i want to boot into Windows or freeBSD? Tha=
nks for your help.<br clear=3Dall><hr>Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Ex=
plorer download : <a href=3D"http://explorer.msn.com">http://explorer.msn=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C05963.3F946CA0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV><BR>I got a co=
uple of questions for you. First I was looking in the FAQ and couldn't fi=
nd anyhting about the use of a PCI win-modem under freeBSD. So will a win=
-modem work? And second will freeBSD work with my BootMagic program and l=
et me choose wether i want to boot&nbsp;into Windows or freeBSD? Thanks f=
or your help.<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML><DIV><BR><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get mor=