Date:      Sat, 10 Jun 1995 17:39:37 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Exportable secure code in FreeBSD

Hi Guys

I have some code from Eric Young (he's the bloke who took the sanitised
`Bones' code and turned it into eBones (encrypting Bones)). Anyway he
seems awfully bright, and does not mind if his code lands up in our
tree.

I would like to start bmakeing some of this, and would appreciate it if
someone in (preferably) the core team would act as a mentor for me. I
have commit privelige, but want to do this the "right way". The job
description includes throwing out crap code and testing bits before
committal. Patience at this stage of the game is (I think) required
(ask Jordan).

The stuff I have includes RSA, some encrypting/decrypting libraries
and an encrypting telnet amongst others. I am planning on taking on
any job that requires a foreign intervention because of the stupid
US/Canada crypt laws.

(I am the Mark Murray who runs the foreign secure code mirror in South
Africa)

Any takers?

Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa
+27 21 61-3768 GMT+0200