Date:      Fri, 11 Nov 2005 14:26:42 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
To:        "Michael C. Shultz" <ringworm01@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gnome-upgrade.sh

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005, Michael C. Shultz wrote:

> On Friday 11 November 2005 05:58, Michael C. Shultz wrote:
> > On Friday 11 November 2005 05:58, Jan Grant wrote:
> > > On Fri, 11 Nov 2005, Michael C. Shultz wrote:
> > >
> > > [on wildcards in portmanager rules]

> > > That's great! - especially since that pretty much makes it a mechanical
> > > process to take pkgtools.conf and spit out a corresponding portmanager
> > > config.
> > >
> > > Thanks Mike.
> >
> > I'll try to remember cc'ing you when I submit a change this. My guess is
> > two days to a week, depends on if any new bugs are reported.
> >
> > -Mike
>
> One last thing, if you make a script that does the conversion, might I have a
> copy?  Here is how I'll set up pm-020.conf to work:

Surely. pkgtools.conf is actually a ruby script: I've no idea how
dynamically the rules are evaluated but something that works ona
prettystock bunch of settings should be close to trivial.

Tel +44 (0)117 3317661   http://ioctl.org/jan/
...and then three milkmaids turned up
(to the delight and delactation of the crowd).