Date:      Tue, 9 Jul 2002 13:21:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Lewis Kapell <lkapell@ncia.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   StarOffice 6.0 ?

I expected this to have been discussed, but couldn't find anything in the
archives.  The instructions for the StarOffice 6.0 port still talk about
downloading the installer from Sun's web site.  Does this port work with
the final version of 6.0 since it is not a free download?  If I purchase
StarOffice 6.0 can I use the Linux installer on the installation CD to
install the FreeBSD port?

Thanks,
Lewis Kapell